-Tulips and Hyacinth
(The toxic principle is very concentrated in the bulbs, so make sure your dog is not digging them up!)
(These flowers contain lycorine, something that can trigger vomiting.)
(There are dangerous and benign lillies, some can cause minor signs such as tissue irritation to the mouth and tongue. Others can have more dangerous, potentially fatal results.)
(These can cause gastrointestinal upset including vomiting and diarrhea.)
-Lily of the Valley
(These plants contain cardic glycosides, which will cause vomiting, diarrhea, a drop in heart rate or even seizures.)
-Rose and plant fertilizers
Ingestion of these fertilizers can cause vomiting and diarrhea, pancreatitis, or even seizures or cardiac and liver effects.
Also keep pets away from pesticides and insecticides. Most are basic irritants to the pet and are usually not a huge concern unless the symptoms become persistent. It is always best to seek medical attention if you have any questions.
Feel free to give us a call - 610 767 7505 or check the Pet Poison Helpline website for a quick find poison list.